Non Return Valve
Non Return Valve are two-port valves, meaning they have two openings in the body, one for fluid to enter and the other for fluid to leave. There are various types of check valves used in a wide variety of applications and are often a part of common household items.
- Manufacturing Standards BS : 1868 / ANSI 16.34 / API 6D
- Face To Face As Per ANSI B 16.10
- Ends Flanged & Drilled As Per ANSI B 16.5 R.F.
- Tested As Per BS : 5146
- Non-Slam Arrangement On Request
- Available In SS : 304 / SS : 316
- Available With Bypass Arrangement
- CI Valves Seating Metal To Rubber or Metal To Metal